Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





I've had a terrific Mother's Day. Got lots of sleep last night in my own bed which was really nice. Heard Samuel and his choir sing a special this morning to all the mothers, and then spent the afternoon with Mom and Dad. We are gradually gathering up our zoo. We appreciate so much Mom and Dad's willingness to keep all the critters. Ginger came home with us Saturday, and today we gathered birds and gliders. Rabbits will hopefully be joining us tomorrow. We are trying to let the yard dry a bit. Tonight, Taylor, Samuel, and Caleb got in the kitchen and fixed up a big surprise for me. We had the moistest, most yummy chocolate cake, a beautiful fruit plate, and the sweetest homemade card and flowers. Thanks, guys! I love you so much!! Happy Son-day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am glad that you guys made it home and had a great trip. I really enjoyed looking at all the great pictures. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Followers