Thursday, April 23, 2009

Late Night Driving


We are just south of St Joseph, Mo. So that puts us about 80 miles south of the Iowa/Nebraska border. We have not had any problems so far with the exception of our air conditioner went out on the van. Luckily the sun has gone down and it has cooled off. I just checked the South Dakota Weather for tomorrow and it probably won't matter that we do not have air. It is suppose to be snowing tomorrow. It is amazing that earlier today we wanted air and tomorrow we might be driving in a blizzard. NO JOKE! Christy has informed me that I will be doing most to all of the driving if this occurs. God has blessed us thus far and I am confident that he will continue to do so. I am so thankful that this trip was made possible for my family. We will probably stop in Omaha, NE for the night unless we are still alert and then we will continue to drive. We will definitely be stopping no later than Souix Falls, SD. I hope everyone out there has a great Friday and enjoy your weekend. Christy and I will continue to update you along the way. Tomorrow we will start out with breakfast and then go to Taylor's requested "Corn Palace." I would describe it but the website will do a better job. http://www.cornpalace.org/ After that we will be traveling across the state to Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse monuments. Signing off for now. More to come later. Nathan

2 comments:

  1. you better not be blogging and driving...that just might be against the law...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys, I am so super excited about your blog. I love blogs. I am onto you now. It sounds like you have a great trip all planned out. Hope you have a great time. We will be watching for the updates.

    ReplyDelete

Followers