We had a lazy morning today and finally got around and headed for the park downtown again. We took some time to check out a few antique stores and then headed back to the seagulls and wagon slide. Jan met us there, and we went for lunch. Afterwards we returned home for another nap. (Jan is also recuperating from a cruise that she just returned from.) While Nathan and Jan snuck in quick naps, I played in the rocks with Will and the boys. Will had a sack of gravel mix with hidden sapphires in it. He showed the boys how to wash it and search for treasures. Boy, did that tickle their fancy! They were so interested in the whole process. Although no tremendous finds were made they each came up with some. Taylor even managed to find several in different shades.
Later we all headed out to The Spaghetti Factory for dinner followed by a scenic drive through town looking at some beautiful homes and an overlook of Spokane.
Before getting ready for bed Will and Nathan moved the rest of the furniture out of the kitchen while Martha, Jan and I cleaned up the floors to prepare for the new floor that is to be laid tomorrow. But we have all had a busy few days, so we are turning in early tonight - before midnight! :D
Where can I find a wagon like that? How fun was that! So I all but had a panic attack with the pictures of the bridge with the crazy water under it. It was beautiful but scary looking. I felt the need to scoop those people off the bridge. Hope you are having a blast. Be safe!
ReplyDelete